My daughter turned one today! Oh where has the time gone?
I have been working non stop lately 🙁
I would like to apologize to everyone who has purchased Super Ninja Skydiving Plus Zombies. I have not been able to update it as often as I have wanted. But please be patient the update that has been delayed for some time now is still coming. The launch of Air 3.0 has slowed the release down a bit because I am taking full advantage now of the new features.
Some of the new features that will be in the next release:
- over 400% performance increase on some devices
- you no longer have to have adobe air installed (but the file size went up to 11megs)
- online scoreboard
- many new graphic options like motion blur
- Android Licensing Extension
- Trophy system
- Quite a few bug fixes
- Removal of the update screen (this was causing issues with some providers)
Thanks to everyone who purchased the game. I might run a competition some time after the next update. I was thinking something along the lines like the first person to unlock all trophies would get some sort of prize. I haven’t decided yet on what to give away though. If I can get the proper promotion going maybe give away a tablet or a phone or something? Let me know what you guys think.